StarCraft 2 is here! The long awaited sequel continues the saga of the Zerg, Terran, and Protoss. These powerful and distinct races will battle once again, featuring numerous new units as well as greatly enhanced and upgraded familiar units.
How to improve your StarCraft 2 game
StarCraft 2 facts, stats and reference
StarCraft 2 websites and fansites
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft 2 will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft 2 the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
- Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
- Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
- New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
- Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
- Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
- Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
- Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience